Personal Data Protection
I. Initial Provisions
- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Solartec MED s.r.o., Company ID: 29053871, registered office at Televizní 2618, 756 61 Rožnov pod Radhoštěm (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- The contact details of the Administrator are Televizní 2618, 756 61 Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, firstname.lastname@example.org and tel: +420 575 750 095.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more specific elements of that natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The Administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and Categories of Personal Data Processed
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the Administrator has obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details and the details necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal reason for personal data processing is
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of the Act No. 480/2004 on certain services of an information society in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when ordering, the personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) are required, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal details it is not possible to conclude or fulfil the contract by the Administrator;
- sending commercial messages and performing other marketing activities.
- On the part of the Administrator, an individual decision-making takes place automatically in accordance with Art. 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data Retention Period
- The Administrator retains personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for a period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, not more than 3 years, in the event that the personal data are processed on the basis of a consent.
- After the period of storage of personal data elapsed, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (sub-contractors of the Administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments effectuation under the contract,
- providing services for the operation of the online shop (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of the online shop,
zproviding marketing services.
- The Administrator intends to transfer personal details to a third country (a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal details in third countries are providers of mailing/cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you are entitled to
- the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or an email address of the Administrator specified in Art. III of the present conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of Security of Personal Data
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and repositories of personal data in paper form, in particular passwords, antivirus, encryption, etc.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent box via the Internet form. By ticking the consent box, you confirm that you are acquainted with the terms and conditions of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Administrator is entitled to change the present terms and conditions. A new version of the Terms and Conditions shall be published on its website and at the same time a new version of the present Terms and Conditions shall be sent to the e-mail address provided to the Administrator.
The present Terms and Conditions shall take effect on 1 August 2020.